Idag fick jag en liten uppenbarelse under dansen för Victoria. Det är precis så här jag känner just för tillfället. Låten är hysterisk och texten är grym! Elak. Det är precis så jag känner inför en viss liiiten detalj i mitt liv just nu.
I was tryin to enjoy my night but you then came here
Turned around looked mighty happy fore I came here
I then turn into a rude dude man
Why you had to fuck up the night?
Now we got to fight Im a knock out ya lights
You aint doin nothing but runnin your yapp yapp
You got to got to go get a couple homeboy I am strapped strapped
I then turn into a rude dude man
Why you had to fuck up the night?
Now we got to fight Im a knock out ya lights
Dope little lady tryin to hold you back you better listen to her
She better not talk that shit Im a have to put some piss right through her
I then turn into a rude dude man
Why you had to fuck up the night now we got to fight Im a knock out ya lights...
Yeah, damn, You think you cool, you think Im not you think you tough
Damn, you think you hard, you think Im soft, you think you rough
Damn, you talkin shit, betta close your lips, you need to hush
Before the end of the night Im gonna have to take your ass to church!
...lets do it.
1 kommentar:
Oooja, jag håller med dig. Håller på att stressa sönder inför morgondagen. Jag säger bara det, HJÄÄÄLP!! Tack för att du är du, mitt i all skit runt omkring. Jag är glad att du finns i mitt (röriga) liv :) KRAAM!
Skicka en kommentar