Dä va en gang två älger sôm satt inunner e gran å verk.
Da kom dä en ubåt flygnas å lann i grana breve´
Då sa 'rän en älga te 'rän anner:
Du, han bodd nog där dänna
11 apr. 2006
Soldier Side
Welcome to the Soldier Side
"You, you went beyond and you lost it all
Why did you go there?
From beyond you saw it all why did you go there
She lost her mind
Someone kicked her into the back of the line
Dreaming of screaming
Someone kick me out of my mind
I hate these thoughts I can't deny
Dreaming of screaming"
"The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go
I wanna go with you
And if you die
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away"
"We're going down in a spiral to the ground
No one, no one's gonna save us now
Not even God, no one saved us
No one's gonna save us
Where do you expect us to go when the bombs fall?"
(SOAD - Dreaming, Lonely Day, Tentative)
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar